Emilee went to court last week and got her official copy of her driver's license. She's working this summer and keeps coming up with all kinds of inventive ways of spending her money. We've told her she needs to save it - it must be fun to decide what to do with your income lol.
Sara and Chuck are continuing the renovation of their home. They are sanding down floors and staining them - trying to get them ready for when we haul their new bed to them that Tom made them. It's really beautiful, I would love to give them our old bed and keep their new one!
Our garden is going crazy and we are getting more squash than we know what to do with. Need to make a note - next year only plant half as much! Cannot wait til we get ripe tomatoes - I love a tomato sandwich. I'll eat one every day til the tomatoes run dry :)
Today is our wedding anniversary - 28 years!! We are celebrating by getting a Lori's pizza after I take Slinky to dog obedience class - don't tell me we don't know how to have a good time :)
Adorable picture! Slinky really likes Taylor, eh? Gene has some money from his report card that is BURNING a hole in his pocket....bad. How lucky for S and C that their bed is made by Tom. WOW. That is too cool. I bet it is gorgeous. Can you send some squash and tomatoes my way?
ReplyDelete♥