
It's our last day here - We love 4th of July at Sandbridge. All our friends come in and we get to catch up on what everyone's been doing all year. It's like a giant block party. Taylor goes to the pool 3 or 4 times each day, the association brought in a giant water slide for the kids and there was a golf cart parade - Emilee and Slinky are waiting for it to start - everyone throws lots of candy! Tonight we all get to go to a fried chicken picnic thrown by the resort. I've whined so much about being sick but I still loved being here and the good news is we get to come back in September - Tom has work at a church down here and we get to return during the best part of the year on the coast. We couldn't stand that Sara and Chuck weren't with us so we've already made sure they can be with us when we return in the fall. I'll be counting the days :)
We're going with you on your next beach vacation! !!
ReplyDelete