Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today Taylor started Kindergarten. She was very apprehensive. She told me her favorite bear, Lily who goes everywhere with her was so worried that she cried last night. I told Taylor I was sorry. Taylor told me she was worried too but that she didn't cry (big girl). This morning I took her to her classroom and left her and then I cried LOL. She will be fine, she is much stronger than I am, and her teacher seems wonderful. I wanted to take her picture for her first day of school and she said that her uniform was so ugly I couldn't take any pictures. So I tricked her by asking Taylor if I could take a picture of her jumping rope, a pastime she takes very seriously. So here is the official first day of school picture under the guise of jumping rope :)

ps. this is the smallest uniform shirt they make so it's the best we could do!

3 comments:

  1. Taylor is so adorable. good trick to Jump Rope, I think you did that before. LOL!
    I would have cried too, at drop off time. ;o)
    Tell Taylor she is so pretty even in a uniform, love the sandles too!
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pink! How lucky is she to have a PINK uniform shirt?!?!?! And she accessorized very well with the necklace. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the PINK too...and thought what a LUCKY GIRL! She's too cute and fabulous pic!

    ReplyDelete