Friday, January 8, 2010

Our Sunday School Class Rocks




So our Sunday School class, or as they are maturely known these days, ABC's (adult Bible Classes) really does rock. We have the best group of friends to hang out with and some of our class decided it would be fun to have an 80's night, to dress up in 80's fashions and play 80's trivia, name that tune to music from that decade, and just have some good times. I had lots of fun dressing like I did in my 20's, the 1980's was a really fun time for Tom and I, but not as great as this decade will be. I couldn't talk Tom into dressing like Duran Duran or Jon Bon Jovi but we had lots of fun anway.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I will have to post some pictures as well. It was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. It. I hope you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete