I don't post very often..I think I've finally figured out why. I have a very good friend whose pictures are always so good they border on spectacular. I come on to post, look at hr photography, and say, oh well, mine just need to stay hidden on my little Picassa file for me lol.
But this week end we went camping. My mom and dad, who brought along my nephew, Jesse. Chuck and Sara came. The four of us, all met at the James River and had a true camping week end with fishing, swimming in the river, s'mores. Best part of the week end was Chuck cooking breakfast on Sunday morning, as far as I'm concerned :) Taylor's favorite part was the water balloon war that pitted she and Chuck against Emilee and Jesse.
It was hot, but everyone did their best to stay cool and share some good times.
Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe u should hire E as your photographer?; ) I hear she has talent!
ReplyDelete