Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Penny Jean

OK, this is the official Penny Jean blog now :) We went to China, we brought home our 4th daughter, she is a delight. She is the little smiley you post when you are blogging, she is just so sweet. and she is settling in like she's been here forever.

So now its Penny Jean, center stage! I can't really put into words how happy I am to be the grandmother of Penny. Sara and Chuck will be amazing parents. They are sooo good with kids. Its natural for them. And Sara does her research, she will be a profoundly good mom. So now the clock ticks. Sara says she feels like a walrus. I think she is beautiful, she is like an earth mother. Or as sara says, a hippy throwback mom lol.

Anyone looking at this blog will pretty much be getting Penny Jean updates from now on. I am marking off the calendar and I'll be lurking around in Goochland at the end of October....

1 comment:

  1. Well I can't wait cause Penny Jean is such an awesome name that I just know she's going to be one cool , earthy, organic, veg baby!

    ReplyDelete