Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's in a name?

Ke yi has decided she loves the name Taylor. She wants us to call her Taylor. I like the name Taylor so I'm ok with it, if Ke yi decides she would like Taylor for her name. It's funny to know someone for almost 6 months and then have to remember to call them by a different name, though! We'll see if it sticks or if she moves on to something else. Meanwhile, Taylor Ke yi is learning her alphabet and the sounds that go with each letter, the days of the week, the months of the year, she drinks in knowledge like a sponge. Her new thing is to ask me about what each song on the radio is about - sometimes it's kind of hard to explain some of the themes of some of those country songs - I may need to switch my tastes in music LOL. Ke yi is already talking about kindergarten and learning to read, this girl is going to keep us busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment