
Sara and Chuck came into town this past weekend and we went to the mall to look for an outfit for Emilee to wear to her sophomore "spring fling" at school. Taylor and I had separated from Sara and Emilee and we were looking for them when we rounded a corner and there was the Easter Bunny. The look on Taylor's face was priceless. I could just see her thinking "what now...a giant rabbit...these American traditions are goofy!" Sara and Emilee spot us and Sara being the nut she is drags her two sisters over to the bunny to get their picture taken together. Sara had to practically bribe Emilee...Taylor was too stunned to protest.
There's been so much commotion I haven't even had the chance to ask Taylor what she thought of the bunny or to formulate an explanation for why a giant rabbit would be hanging out in the mall and having his picture taken :) Taylor thought it was scary to consider Santa Clause coming into our home, I'm not sure I want to know her thoughts on Peter Cotton Tail!
Love the bunny pic!!!!!
ReplyDelete