Friday, May 22, 2009

The School Year




The school year is almost over. Taylor's last day is May 29, Emilee's last day is June 5th. It's hard to believe Emilee will be a junior next year! I had to post the picture of Emilee and her friends at their sophomore school dinner - this year has gone by so fast - I'm hoping these next two years will be Emilee's best ever. Taylor is just getting started, but she's learned a lot this year - a whole new language! Taylor's preschool had a photograher take pictures and they were selling packages that would require a bank loan in order to buy them. I just had to purchase one picture so she can look back and check out her red cast - Tom says she can compare this picture to the next cast she gets - haha not funny. But anyone who will get up on their bed and jump as high as they can and try to bounce off it like a trampoline (even after Mommy told her not too) and ends up hitting her head on the wall and having to have ice applied and stay up extra late because Daddy is worried she has a concussion probably hasn't seen her last cast lol.
Sara is due in town this weekend - it's an all girls weekend, we're going to see Emilee's high school put on "High School Muscial" and then off to dinner for the four of us. The guys (Tom and Chuck) are off for camping and fishing. Sara is bringing my grandkitten home - we can't wait to see the kitten and Slinky together!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, and that bed jumping story has me completely stressed out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are beauties. I loved looking at the Year end dinner picture, awhhh to be young again. I too hope the next two years will be the best ever for E. as well; and T. watch out mama! you got your handsful, keep the insurance paid up. justkiddin':O0 ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What BEAUTIFUL pics of Emilee and Taylor!!!! And the Bed jumping story...oh my! I tend to agree w/ Tom...doesn't sound like this will be her last cast...ugh.

    ReplyDelete