We are camping, well sort of. Taylor said she wanted to go camping, as I've told her many stories about taking Sara and Emilee camping when they were little kids. When we took them it was to state parks where you rode your bike and hiked and played in streams and if you were lucky you had a lake to swim in. We came camping to a place we'd camped at years before by the James River. Boy, have times changed. Now this campground has cable, a pool, waterpark, mini golf and water slide! And activities by the hour. oh, and obviously wi-fi. This is one happening place. Its a beautiful spring day, but only in the lower 70's and overcast. This did not keep Taylor from trying out the water activities - the water is ice cold! but she's determined to try everything this "campground" has to offer. I'm just glad Tom is taking a couple much deserved days off, and we're getting ready to make Chinese green beans outside with our electric skillet. This is a Yogi Bear campground so I've got to get outside, Yogi, Cindy and BooBoo are scheduled to tour the campground in about 1/2 hour!
Ummm I wish camping was like that when I went!
ReplyDelete