Friday, April 30, 2010

Jr/Sr



Emilee's school has an event for juniors and seniors, its kind of like a prom without dancing. A catered meal, a band and then they have an after party in their gym, with lots of fun games and activities, door prizes. Its the social event of the junior year. Emilee and I spent the afternoon together, she had her toenails done to match her dress, she got an 'up-do', we went to Belk and she had her make up done, a real fun spa day to get ready for this special evening. Emilee even washed her truck before school this morning to get ready for the big event! Sara came in and got to see Emilee right before she headed off with her good friend, Hallie - Two girls out on the town!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls you have!!!! Em's dress & updo- she looks like a millions bucks! Sarah- do we see a bump now?!?!?! Taylor- just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the dress. I bet Taylor can't wait to dress like that! I see the bump too : )

    ReplyDelete